NPDA’s purpose is to promote parliamentary debate. Why become a member?
- Member schools have the ability to vote on NPDA issues.
- Member schools may have tournaments sanctioned.
- Member schools are eligible to participate in the season-ending national tournament.
- Member schools are eligible for year-end season sweepstakes.
Important forms for members:
- Apply online or download the membership application and send it to us snail mail.
- Tournament Sanctioning Forms (required for tournaments to count toward season sweepstakes and to be listed in the tournament calendar)
- Update contact information
- Complete required harassment/violence awareness and prevention training: For instructions about how to complete harassment/violence awareness and prevention training required of NPDA members, click here.